Social Workers and Support Workers
Planning around what kinds of professional development might benefit you
Discussion and suggestion
Sharing applicable pathways
A record of supervision attendance
Identifying what you want to achieve
Guidance around how to keep safe
Suggestions on how to best support
I want to listen wholeheartedly and support you in your journey.
- Explore the best options for you
- Plan good self-care routines
- Support you to practise your work safely while navigating the more difficult issues
- Help you to build a robust, committed, focused, and passionate career and practice
“Whatever it is we discuss, you can be assured it will always be about you,
what you need and what you want to achieve”.
I encourage a three-way contract with your employer to ensure transparency.
- 75-minute sessions at the cost of a typical 1-hour session so that you don’t feel rushed.
- $95–$125 per hour, depending on the length of our contract. This pricing is regardless of whether I travel to you or not, but I am very open to sliding scale costs to meet the needs of all agencies – please enquire.
In my role in mental health brief intervention in medical practices, I am very fortunate to have Dalice as a colleague. She collaborates constructively with all members of the practice team and always keeps patients’ concerns at central focus with unfailing professionalism, warmth, humour and integrity. The social work profession has benefited enormously from her innovative contributions to making primary health care the one-stop community resource it needs to be.
My knowledge of Dalice is that she is a committed and dedicated social worker who is clear about her professional role, acts with integrity and within an ethical framework at all times.
Gythlian Loveday, Registered Social Worker